HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 14, 2010, 10:42 PM
Joined Mar 2003
62 Posts
Discussion
fabric for park flyer

Where can I find some antic color (semi transparent) fabric for a project? I want to build a little foker or SA5 and cover (himax 2105 motor)?

Thanks in advance
ssphoenix is offline Find More Posts by ssphoenix
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:26 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
968 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphoenix View Post
Where can I find some antic color (semi transparent) fabric for a project? I want to build a little foker or SA5 and cover (himax 2105 motor)?

Thanks in advance
We will endeavor to find it from one of our suppliers for you. This might take a few days but we will try to locate the fabric you need

Max
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 21, 2010, 09:57 PM
Joined Mar 2003
62 Posts
cover material

Hi Max,

I am about to start my project and really would like to find the material to cover the project. What everyone is using to cover light wings? I don't want heat shrinking type material. What are you guys using?

Greatly appreciate any info you can give me.

thanks

Jo
ssphoenix is offline Find More Posts by ssphoenix
Old Feb 26, 2010, 05:38 PM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
968 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphoenix View Post
Hi Max,

I am about to start my project and really would like to find the material to cover the project. What everyone is using to cover light wings? I don't want heat shrinking type material. What are you guys using?

Greatly appreciate any info you can give me.

thanks

Jo
Our associate LHS has silkspan that you can use with Butyrate Dope. This is in white. I believe we also have a stock of antique iron-on cloth that is low shrink, lightweight. We recommend Stix-it (or Balsa Rite) to prepare the frame work. Hope this helps; if so drop me private message and I will set you up with contact info to my associate store.

Max
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor