HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:31 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,572 Posts
Discussion
Choosing the correct tire compound. Your say?

Hello guys.

There has been talks on choosing a "correct tire" rubber compound on many threads here. So I thought I would start a thread about YOUR use of them and TEMPERATURES and CONDITIONS that you use them in.

85F - 95F Temps-
I personally enjoy the Roadies PRO compound tires (medium firmness) Since I live in California and our summers can be pretty warm to hot, I use these most of the time.

mid 65F - 75ish F Temps
I also use the Roadies SOFT compound.... because we also have "cool"mornings and my roadies "pro" tires are "too hard" to use in the mornings.

California is in the middle of a drought "again" so it rarely rains. SO no experience in RAIN... even if it did rain,,, I would not be running my bike.

What do you guys use and conditions?

Kevin
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
Kev71H is online now Find More Posts by Kev71H
to remove ads between posts