HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2012, 04:11 PM
Joined Jul 2012
271 Posts
Discussion
Channel addon module

Hey guys i am liking form something but i am not sure if it even exists. Here is goes.

I have a DX6i that i have been using for a little while now. I also am building a HEXA copter that i plan on doing aerial photography and video with. Now here is my issue.
I have a 6 channel radio MAX. 4 channels with be for the HEXA. I need one channel for the flight mode. Now this puts me at 5 channels.

I need one more channel to activate and deactivate the auto gyro on my camera gimbal. When deactivated i need 2 more channels to move the X and Y axis of the camera for manual movement.

Is there any type of module that i can run without having to run another complete radio and receiver?

I could always buy another dx5 and run it but kinda hate to spend the money on that.

I have also looked at the turnigy 9x 9ch transmitter w/ module & 8ch receiver with the FR sky 2.4 module upgrade. It would offer 8 full channels but i know nothing about this tx/rx and it is really cheap priced.

I just hate the idea of having to run another complete radio just for 2-3 channels.

Any ideas anyone?
altereddezignz is offline Find More Posts by altereddezignz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2012, 06:13 PM
59 years of RC flying
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Feb 2006
16,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by altereddezignz View Post

I have also looked at the turnigy 9x 9ch transmitter w/ module & 8ch receiver with the FR sky 2.4 module upgrade. It would offer 8 full channels but i know nothing about this tx/rx and it is really cheap priced.

I just hate the idea of having to run another complete radio just for 2-3 channels.

Any ideas anyone?
The Turnigy 9x with the regular FlySky module and receiver should be entirely adequate.
Daedalus66 is offline Find More Posts by Daedalus66