HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2014, 12:57 PM
Russia, Murmanskaya oblast, Kovdor
Joined Jan 2014
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myflydream View Post
PS. A V5 AATDriver only works in LowSpeed mode. Because it can use a 19200bps local GPS, or any other baudrate GPS if you connect it to PIN#6 of its extension port and set corresponding baudrate in the OSD menu.
I use AATDriver V5, firmware 5.07
GPS 38400bps from Arkbird OSD
GPS is connected #1 +5, #3 Tx, #5 Gnd

I have to install AATDriver in low speed - 1 beep
Menu set the speed to 38400
Right?

Lost in Translation, did not understand about the pin 6, it is possible to portray in pictures?
Ghost51 is offline Find More Posts by Ghost51
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2014, 12:58 PM
It's a job...
United States, PA, Warrington
Joined May 2012
1,136 Posts
Got mine up for sale. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just not flying it much and my flying is dropping off.
Link to ad here.
747Pilot is offline Find More Posts by 747Pilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 31, 2014, 05:53 PM
Please excuse me..
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Feb 2011
797 Posts
^That was a really good deal.
represent is online now Find More Posts by represent
Old Sep 03, 2014, 09:44 AM
Joined Apr 2009
567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost51 View Post
I use AATDriver V5, firmware 5.07
GPS 38400bps from Arkbird OSD
GPS is connected #1 +5, #3 Tx, #5 Gnd

I have to install AATDriver in low speed - 1 beep
Menu set the speed to 38400
Right?

Lost in Translation, did not understand about the pin 6, it is possible to portray in pictures?
CHECK THESE ITEMS:
AATDriver in Low Speed (V5 only has low speed mode), Tracker in LowSpeed (1 Beep)
PIN#3 only accepts 19200bps GPS.
If your GPS is 38400GPS, you must connect your GPS to PIN#6.
PIN#6 accepts any baudrates.

In the menu, set it to 38400bps.

If everything works, you can see "LOCAL GPS:X" on the screen when you press the HOME button (you need live video signal on AAT to see that OSD picture)
myflydream is offline Find More Posts by myflydream
Old Sep 03, 2014, 11:19 AM
Joined Jan 2014
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myflydream View Post
CHECK THESE ITEMS:
AATDriver in Low Speed (V5 only has low speed mode), Tracker in LowSpeed (1 Beep)
PIN#3 only accepts 19200bps GPS.
If your GPS is 38400GPS, you must connect your GPS to PIN#6.
PIN#6 accepts any baudrates.

In the menu, set it to 38400bps.

If everything works, you can see "LOCAL GPS:X" on the screen when you press the HOME button (you need live video signal on AAT to see that OSD picture)
Thank you
Old Sep 14, 2014, 01:35 AM
Joined Jan 2014
78 Posts
With GPS figured out, lowered the rate to 19200, Tx pin # 3.

Now I can not sound output, GND pin #5, Aout pin #6.
Who else did? (AATDriver V5, firmware 5.07)
Old Sep 16, 2014, 06:21 PM
FPV Adict!!!
Joined Jun 2013
125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantovani View Post
I have finally figured it out & upgraded the firmware & now running V1.04 on TFPro & I have V5.07 on AAT but find a strange problem, I'll explain...

I I initiate auto baud rate detection & it selects UBX:57600 bps & now I can see GPS co-ordinates on the display - "YAY" I yelled & jumped up & down on the spot a few times finally got it..... However this was too good to be true, now the RX led on the AAT Driver is not lit & I cannot set home.
What is strange is when I remove the GPS TX wire from pin 24 & reset power the RX led on the AAT is now lit & the co-ordinates ate at zero & when I press the set home button it beeps but continues to beep because off no sats which is normal, when I plug in the TX wire from the GPS the Co-ordinates appear & the red TX led on the AAT goes out and when I press Set home no beeping & will not track.

I am stumped folks.. please help
Regards,
John
hi Mantovani, please help me,how i can upgrade my firmware on TeleflyPro? i have a usb TTL v2 but i dont know how to do that
dipunk is offline Find More Posts by dipunk
Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:40 PM
SSP#1
United States, MO, Louisburg
Joined Apr 2007
460 Posts
D, did you go to MFD's site and download the firmware update along with the TTL driver? if not its located here on MFD's download page http://www.myflydream.com/index.php?...f6a0e4f54ceab2 look for this MFD TeleFlyPro Firmware(20140419 V1.04) should get you there. After you get everything downloaded you will have to attach the TTL cable to the TFPro and then to your pc and find the folder where you installed it, it took my a bit as im no computer wiz.... i just stumble along till i get it to work but im sure someone smarter than me on here can give you the proper instructions on how to do it

Steve
sjgoulet is offline Find More Posts by sjgoulet
Old Sep 17, 2014, 12:59 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Sep 2001
561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipunk View Post
hi Mantovani, please help me,how i can upgrade my firmware on TeleflyPro? i have a usb TTL v2 but i dont know how to do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgoulet View Post
D, did you go to MFD's site and download the firmware update along with the TTL driver? if not its located here on MFD's download page http://www.myflydream.com/index.php?...f6a0e4f54ceab2 look for this MFD TeleFlyPro Firmware(20140419 V1.04) should get you there. After you get everything downloaded you will have to attach the TTL cable to the TFPro and then to your pc and find the folder where you installed it, it took my a bit as im no computer wiz.... i just stumble along till i get it to work but im sure someone smarter than me on here can give you the proper instructions on how to do it

Steve
I did just what Steve said, stumbled my way
I know it is a little confusing as the instructions don't show you where to connect the TTL cable to the TFPro only the Telefly. I am pretty sure I connected it to the GPS pins. After the firmware is uploaded you have to reset the TFPro. Good luck
Mantovani is offline Find More Posts by Mantovani
Old Sep 17, 2014, 10:51 AM
SSP#1
United States, MO, Louisburg
Joined Apr 2007
460 Posts
Yep, the GPS pins is where i connected the TTL i really like the TFPro for the ease of use and setup...to bad it doesnt have RTH capabilities like the AP has, that would be great without having to spend $200.00 . I have a Cyclops Nova that has RTH but then thats just another component to add to already cramped spaces.

Steve
sjgoulet is offline Find More Posts by sjgoulet