SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 28, 2009, 02:09 PM
LEICESTERSHIRE UK
Joined Nov 2008
229 Posts
Discussion
belt cp flybars rods by the dozen+feathering shaft damper O rings by the hundred

Next time you need a Feathering Shaft, Damper O Ring, try your local industrial seal supplier .After showing mine a sample, and spending a minimum 5 about 7 bucks I came away with 200. SHOULD LAST A BIT?. the same goe,s when you need Flybar Rods go to your local Cycle Shop and get a Dozen S/Steel 2mm cycle spokes these cost 1.50 about 2 bucks just cut to length . these are also high tensile and stronger than the original you don,t have a thread on the ends , but I have never had any paddles move once setup.they may need to be straightend a bit , but this is easy just sight down there length and bend where necessary.A bit like straightening an arrow shaft, with a bit of practice you will get really accurate ,better than you can buy. HAVE FUN
gloworm is offline Find More Posts by gloworm
Last edited by gloworm; May 10, 2009 at 12:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts