SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 03, 2012, 11:49 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedgrim View Post
on PC. PS3 Fails
Woah woah woah...thats a pretty heavy statement to say there.... PS3 > Xbox 360 at least...
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:17 AM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:00 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Woah woah woah...thats a pretty heavy statement to say there.... PS3 > Xbox 360 at least...
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
ambientech is online now Find More Posts by ambientech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:02 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
Will do
ambientech is online now Find More Posts by ambientech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 12:10 PM
3D Heli and Planes
jbdww's Avatar
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Nov 2009
284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
I play on the XBox 360 right now. Once I upgrade my PC again, I will switch.
jbdww is offline Find More Posts by jbdww
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:17 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,961 Posts
okay fellas spoke with bone and it is likely this gathering will happen it's just matter of when.stay tuned
Elixir220 is offline Find More Posts by Elixir220
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:19 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
True.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
Prayers sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdww View Post
I play on the XBox 360 right now. Once I upgrade my PC again, I will switch.
My pc is basically dead... I always post from an iPad. When I upgrade, I may try pc gaming...
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:20 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
okay fellas spoke with bone and it is likely this gathering will happen it's just matter of when.stay tuned
Sweet! And happy fourth guerillas!
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 02:58 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Dec 2006
13,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
First of all, my deepest sympathies....to you, Gary, and of course, the family and other friends of Maj. Ryan. As well, as to the family and friends on the other airmen that perished.
I dare say....they were doing what they enjoyed doing !
Lonelasso is offline Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 03:11 PM
Registered User
United States, TX, Palacios
Joined Feb 2009
1,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
True.....


Prayers sent


My pc is basically dead... I always post from an iPad. When I upgrade, I may try pc gaming...
Well my last PC, this one...died after I cleaned it...was running WAY hot (over 180 on the GPU and Core)...full of dust...

So I got this...

Then put in this...

Then for power I went with this...

For a small test I cranked up EVERYTHING to highest settings on RF6 to see what would happen and with smoke on, covering the whole screen, hovering the plane in front of me, barely making it out I got it down to about 70 fps from just over 700 fps just flying around...I guess I should be good to go...
SportFlyer2 is offline Find More Posts by SportFlyer2
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2012, 11:42 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Dec 2006
13,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2 View Post
Well my last PC, this one...died after I cleaned it...was running WAY hot (over 180 on the GPU and Core)...full of dust...

So I got this...

Then put in this...

Then for power I went with this...

For a small test I cranked up EVERYTHING to highest settings on RF6 to see what would happen and with smoke on, covering the whole screen, hovering the plane in front of me, barely making it out I got it down to about 70 fps from just over 700 fps just flying around...I guess I should be good to go...
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
Lonelasso is offline Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 04:13 AM
Registered User
United States, TX, Palacios
Joined Feb 2009
1,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater View Post
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
Thanks !!! I just got home...I had to work 4pm to 1am today... only good thing was I was working outside when the fireworks lit up...
SportFlyer2 is offline Find More Posts by SportFlyer2
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 01:21 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater View Post
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
That reminds me my Vizio 55" XVT has now been the best HD Tv I have owned yet. It has made it 18 months without breaking. Both my Toshiba and Samsung needed repair at least once by now!
ambientech is online now Find More Posts by ambientech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 04:53 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
I hate thieves!!!!!!! My wife saw someone stealing my lawnmower today. They are lucky I wasn't home I would have put them down. Now all I can do is hope the stupid sob pawn's it.
ambientech is online now Find More Posts by ambientech
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 05:02 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
Just test drove a Fiat 500, Fiat 500 Sport, then a Fiat 500 Abarth..... that was fun.... If you get one you need it with the stick shift though..... way too slow otherwise.
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 12:49 PM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 11:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 07:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 01:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 05:55 AM