HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2015, 07:42 PM
Team Adiktid
United Kingdom, England, Cheltenham
Joined Dec 2006
242 Posts
Discussion
Requested new password. Not come through?

Anyone had problems with their Password? I forgot mine and have requested a new one at least 5 times over the last week and it hasn't come through. All other mail is coming through, checked my spam folders and nothing.

Any advice?
JeromeF is offline Find More Posts by JeromeF
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2015, 08:42 PM
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Dec 2013
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeF View Post
Anyone had problems with their Password? I forgot mine and have requested a new one at least 5 times over the last week and it hasn't come through. All other mail is coming through, checked my spam folders and nothing.

Any advice?
PM me the email address used on the site and I'll get you sorted.

Rob

HK CS NY
HobbyKingCSNYC is offline Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 09:11 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,827 Posts
Seen a thread like this before so i'm guessing it might have something to do with HK's new website provider,at least HKCSNYC have come to the rescue again as i think i'm right in saying they also got the other persons PW sorted too.
startazz is online now Find More Posts by startazz