Old Jul 06, 2013, 08:51 PM
F1, F3, F47, V911, S107GT...
Joined May 2013
22 Posts
New Product
Syma F3 2.4GHz 4CH

Hello friends!
I'm an amateur of Syma helis and for six months I desire in Syma F3
Since revealing it in their 2013 catalog.
A month ago, the helicopter began to be sold and I purchased me one.
I am very satisfied with it, if that is very similar to the V911
His flight more pleasant and delicate, it have option for high-speed and low flight
And important thing that I have found on his excellent takeoff and almost no "spin effect" compared with V911.

Recommend purchasing the helicopter that comes with:
a pair of batteries 150mAh + USB charger
2.4GHz transmitter with buttons High / Low speed
pair blades spare parts

and pictures...

Yours,
Tamir
tamirk904 is offline Find More Posts by tamirk904
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2013, 06:22 AM
Heliski: Steep 'n deep
United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
Hi Tamir,

I am awaiting the arrival of my F3 ordered a couple of weeks ago from Syma Toy Store. Should arrive soon as it left Hong Kong a few days ago according to HKPO mail tracking. It's also the yellow version and I hope that it will have the build quality we expect from Syma.
Snow Lynx is offline Find More Posts by Snow Lynx
Old Jul 08, 2013, 11:48 AM
Joined Aug 2012
549 Posts
interested for my son. does it come bnf? will it bind to a x1 controller (they look the same).
Greg Head is offline Find More Posts by Greg Head
Old Jul 09, 2013, 01:57 PM
Joined May 2013
22 Posts
Hi friend,
Thanks for your commet.

today I upload a Review to the Syma F3.
pls updated and would love to know your opinion on the post
Old Jul 09, 2013, 02:32 PM
Joined May 2013
22 Posts
Hi friend,

my post about Syma F3:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post25524944

Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2013, 08:50 AM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
My new F3 arrived this morning from Syma Toy Store. It arrived in a plain polystyrene box packed out with bubble wrap, not the Syma branded package. There is no instruction manual but otherwise the contents are as per website. All appears to be fine, no breakages or visible damage and the helicopter and Tx work. Both batteries work. I have them on charge and the lights are on, so I am assuming the light goes out when charged? This would be the opposite of S107G and S800G where the light comes on when charged. The heli flew okay, not quite a stable hover, but I should be able to tweak that in due course. First impressions are good. A nicely built heli, much better build quality than the GW9958 which was my previous 4ch. Not much time today to play. I will give some feedback in due course once I have had a little time to try it out properly.

Update:
Okay, I have had this little 4ch heli for 24hrs and flown 4 batteries. The first 2 (as above) I had a strong left pull on take off and also had a left and slight rearwards drift. I have adjusted the servos a couple of turns and have a much better take off but now have a slight forwards and right drift. So, will back off a half turn at a time until I get a steady hover. I have mostly flown in Low power mode to help work out trim adjustment but the last battery I did about half the flight in the High power and it zipped round the back garden no problem. It buzzes like an angry hornet, an impression reinforced by the yellow and black colours. The antenna wire seems to be quite firm on the board and I'm much happier with this than the GW9958. I will time the batteries charging (via USB) and also the flight times. I might give it a go down on the sports field if it is a calm evening. Helipad, one of these would be a nice addition to your fleet!
Last edited by Snow Lynx; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old Jul 17, 2013, 06:08 PM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
The UK continues to have great weather and these calm evenings are perfect for flying my new Syma F3. I have been flying it round the garden and it is a lot of fun. It now takes off pretty much vertically without fuss and responds well to the Tx commands. I am learning as I go along and trying not to be too over-enthusiastic! Also starting to get the hang of the extra channel for turning.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 03:48 AM View Post
hobby853
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 04:36 AM
Joined Jun 2013
637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Lynx View Post
The UK continues to have great weather and these calm evenings are perfect for flying my new Syma F3. I have been flying it round the garden and it is a lot of fun. It now takes off pretty much vertically without fuss and responds well to the Tx commands. I am learning as I go along and trying not to be too over-enthusiastic! Also starting to get the hang of the extra channel for turning.
lucky where i am in the UK the weathers been great but its been to windy for my v911. right now all the trees are waving around.

Ive not been able to fly outdoors for a couple of weeks
bazsound is offline Find More Posts by bazsound
Old Jul 18, 2013, 04:55 PM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Head View Post
interested for my son. does it come bnf? will it bind to a x1 controller (they look the same).
I have not seen a BNF option yet. Sorry I don't have an X1 so can't check if it would bind for you. You could e-mail and ask the Customer Service of some of the suppliers? That might be the quickest way to find out as there don't appear to be too many F3 helis out there as yet.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 08:09 AM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
A couple of pics of the F3.
Old Aug 06, 2013, 04:10 PM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
Beautiful still evening for flying, so had the F3 zooming round the garden. Love banking the turns with aileron. Will try out the alternative mode tomorrow if it stays like this and see if I can manage to fly. Been pretty busy painting all the woodwork on the house and with a little one to look after time in the air is severely restricted!
Old Aug 21, 2013, 02:04 PM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
My new F3 (black this time) arrived this morning,12 days after ordering from HK. The polystyrene box was in good condition as were the contents. It flies well with just a slight forwards drift which should cancel out with a turn of the servo arm. All the box contents were correct, including some spares for S800G and S107G. I need to check that the new Tx and charger are okay, but the first impression is of good service again from the supplier. Will post again once I have had chance to fly a few batteries.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 11:36 AM
Joined Oct 2013
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Lynx View Post
It flies well with just a slight forwards drift which should cancel out with a turn of the servo arm.
Mine flies great too but also drifts forward and to the right. I also noticed that when stationary, it tilts to the right and I already trimmed it to the maximum left position.

I was wondering, how exactly do you turn the servo arm?

Thanks!
ValentinMumble is offline Find More Posts by ValentinMumble
Old Jan 03, 2014, 02:18 PM
Joined Jul 2011
74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinMumble View Post
Mine flies great too but also drifts forward and to the right. I also noticed that when stationary, it tilts to the right and I already trimmed it to the maximum left position.

I was wondering, how exactly do you turn the servo arm?

Thanks!
Hi, sorry I have not been on here for a long time. Did you work out how to adjust the servo arm to help trim the helicopter? I hope so. If not then maybe this will help?

Firstly, I would re-set the transmitter trim settings to the normal middle settings before starting any manual trimming.

Once you have worked out which servo responds to the L/R control (will vary between Mode 1 or 2), remove the canopy and then gently disconnect the arm at the little ball joint connection (blade end). The thin metal arm has a screw thread, so you can make half or full turns to adjust the arm length up or down. I've never needed to do more than 2 full turns and would recommend you just do a half turn at a time. Re-connect the ball joint and then test with the canopy back on. Make sure the canopy is clear of the servo arms too.

If you are still having problems, have a look on the forum for trimming articles. Helipad, Daryoon and the like are a lot more experienced at trimming than I am. Cheers!