HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2015, 03:50 PM
19 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviper View Post
How do we contact you to determine what kind of pricing we can get on a replacement airframe. My Mig has been fixed so many times, it's got so much glue and tape that it's over the weight threshold for the EDFs to actually lift the plane vertically into the air. Any pictures I can take won't show much as it's all glued and taped back together. It does, however, look like a giraffe with a bent neck and a bandage wrapped around it.
Take a few close-up pictures showing the repairs and send those to:

sales@sebartrcusa.com

And more than likely that will be enough to qualify for the DRD so you can get a new ARF airframe at the discounted price! Also, be sure to include your zip/postal code in the email so we can calculate the shipping cost as well.
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2015, 06:18 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
7,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
Take a few close-up pictures showing the repairs and send those to:

sales@sebartrcusa.com

And more than likely that will be enough to qualify for the DRD so you can get a new ARF airframe at the discounted price! Also, be sure to include your zip/postal code in the email so we can calculate the shipping cost as well.
Many thanks. I'll get at it as soon as I can. My Mig is hanging in the least accessible place as I don't fly it much due to the current power to weight situation. I have to skid it along the ice/snow to take off. I used to love letting it rocket out of my hand like the space shuttle.
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper
Old Mar 27, 2015, 02:13 AM
19 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviper View Post
Many thanks. I'll get at it as soon as I can. My Mig is hanging in the least accessible place as I don't fly it much due to the current power to weight situation. I have to skid it along the ice/snow to take off. I used to love letting it rocket out of my hand like the space shuttle.
Bummer...and if your MiG is too heavy to hand launch due to the repairs then you already qualify for the DRD without the need to send any photos! Just shoot us an email with your shipping address and we can process the order from there (please also include this message in your email)!
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 27, 2015, 09:41 AM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
7,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
Bummer...and if your MiG is too heavy to hand launch due to the repairs then you already qualify for the DRD without the need to send any photos! Just shoot us an email with your shipping address and we can process the order from there (please also include this message in your email)!
Thanks, I wish to do it the "proper" way. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to get something under false pretenses. I'll be in touch.
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper