HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyingpete, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 01:34 AM
loves to fly...
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Apr 2012
82 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Sold
UM Mosquito

Bought this from here about... 2 months ago exactly. I loved that it was bigger for the Ultra Micro planes. But, I've realized i've just "grown" out of 1s battery planes..and also have enough other airplanes in general to fill my fancy!

I replaced the airframe (b/c it got messed up in shipping) and have flown it a bit. Lately though, it's sits on the shelf.

So here's the details...

Good conditon but not great:
-Little tear in left wing at motor nacelle's(repaired with a lil CA and tape)
-Little bit of rash on spinners from nose over landings
-Little bit of foam M.I.A. on right wing toward edge(repaird with a lil bit of tape)

*I've also strengthened it in areas for less flex! And lightly painted the cockpit black so it doesn't look so plain up front!

(All of the above items you can see in the pics below. They don't effect flight whatsoever, which you'll see, I just like to be thorough).

Spare parts:
-Bottom peice of fuselage (it was fine but when I bought a new fuselage I just used all the new parts and saved this one for "just in case")
-Removed old canopy (again, for a "just in case")
-New magnetic hatch battery/nose cover (continued to use the old one)
-2 new gears (in my experience they go out enough to want spares on hand)
-Couple stickers so you won't have to pay $5 for a sticker kit when that comes up
-[1] 250 mAh battery
-*Will also include some 1s battery free-bees if you want them*

Comes in original box that's been modified

I pay paypal fees// $60 shipped in CONUS
flyingpete is offline Find More Posts by flyingpete
Last edited by flyingpete; Mar 08, 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: added goods to list
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:01 AM
United States, CA, Irvine
Joined Mar 2012
26 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
PM sent.
jimmbo is online now Find More Posts by jimmbo
Last edited by jimmbo; Mar 08, 2013 at 02:08 AM.
Closed Thread