HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Formerly "Heli Copter"
United States, CA, Watsonville
Joined Apr 2009
441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish4funjb View Post
Seems like on my setup the rates for the manual per say are very forgiving. Low rates are very low mid rates are very mid and high rates to me would seem like normal on this plane. I have programmed what they have in to my DX9 as well as their expo suggestions. I will have to adjust my flying style for these rates. I never take off in high rates, but I will for this.

Is it me or is this how it should be?? I can post a video tonight to show

Thanks,
JB
The rates and expos in the manual are a perfect place to start. The mid rates work great at 1/2 flaps & low speed, and the high rates work great at full flaps and landing.
Jetsom is offline Find More Posts by Jetsom
to remove ads between posts