Old Jul 31, 2014, 12:26 PM
Joined Feb 2013
276 Posts
I need help: I'm put together my f45 using these parts:
25a turnigy esc bl main
10a esc for bl tail
ga250 gyro
and the two bl n and bl motors

Problem: I bind the tx and rx to get a solid red light.
1. esc just keeps beeping and the motor twitches.
2. The servos will twitch when I give it power but can't controll the servos with the turnigy 9x.
Here is a video. I definitely would appreciate some input/tips
F45 rebuild (0 min 36 sec)
dbranch2480 is offline Find More Posts by dbranch2480
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2014, 03:13 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,666 Posts
Master c/p with V450D01 RX Frankencopter

I have two good flying Master c/p's, plus a spare flying bird. the Spare needs some work but does fly. Plus have extra parts to make a new bird if I wanted to. Master c/p RX cuts back power to about 80% since its a 250 size with 400 power train. My idea now that I have an extra V450D02 V2 RX might work fine. First need to see if servos rotate proper order. If they do this may be interesting. I have a bl kit also. My two main flyers fly great and don't need this at this time.
Also have extra V370D05 RX that guess was before Master. Its Devo but 3 axis RX. Looked it up and that heli was very frail looking. I noticed it used same servos as Master,,,...hummmmm 3 axis Master ??
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Last edited by dankar04; Aug 01, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: updated
Old Aug 01, 2014, 10:36 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbranch2480 View Post
I need help: I'm put together my f45 using these parts:
25a turnigy esc bl main
10a esc for bl tail
ga250 gyro
and the two bl n and bl motors

Problem: I bind the tx and rx to get a solid red light.
1. esc just keeps beeping and the motor twitches.
2. The servos will twitch when I give it power but can't controll the servos with the turnigy 9x.
Here is a video. I definitely would appreciate some input/tips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKv...7SPvNwZN-fbfhA

Try taking the bind plug out of the rx since it already did bind for you and try it again.

This is probably a dumb question but did you program the esc and set the throttle limits?
Pa flyer is online now Find More Posts by Pa flyer
Old Aug 01, 2014, 03:02 PM
Joined Feb 2013
276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa flyer View Post
Try taking the bind plug out of the rx since it already did bind for you and try it again.

This is probably a dumb question but did you program the esc and set the throttle limits?
Not a dumb question. No I have never programmed an esc. I watch some videos and read about programming cards. I tried taking the bind plug out but when I gave it power the red blinking light never came on. I'm pretty much stuck at this point. May have to take it up to the hobby store.
Old Aug 01, 2014, 05:50 PM
Joined Feb 2013
276 Posts
It was the bind plug. Thanks
Old Aug 02, 2014, 07:42 AM
Dorset. UK
Joined Mar 2010
120 Posts
200 srx in a funcopter

I guess the title of this post really says it all !

Recently bought a 200srx after giving up on my funcopter v2 and flying a few quads

Very impressed with the 200 and now I want my funcopter to fly the same .

Any thoughts on a flybarless funcopter using the 200srx receiver/gyro and brushless tail motor
revogeoff is offline Find More Posts by revogeoff
Old Aug 04, 2014, 12:56 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,666 Posts
Two different animals. If you have good back round guess anything is possible.
Might just be easier to move on 200 SR-x is nice bird. Funcopter is dated design/ 200 is new.
Old Aug 04, 2014, 02:00 PM
Dorset. UK
Joined Mar 2010
120 Posts
Your right, the 200 srx and funcopter are worlds apart, I'm no heli expert, so I'll just have to wait for someone to mod a bigger heli using the 200srx gyro.
revogeoff is offline Find More Posts by revogeoff
Old Aug 04, 2014, 11:40 PM
Joined Feb 2013
276 Posts
f45 rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa flyer View Post

I'm getting power to the main motor. Runs smooth. However no power to tail. I only have batter to main motor esc. What do I do with the 2 power wires on the tail esc?
Last edited by dbranch2480; Aug 05, 2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 01:05 PM
Joined Aug 2013
412 Posts
had the blade 200 for a few days now and wind all the time so have not been out with it yet.but from what I can see , to make a 450 flybarless fp should not be to hard, have a bnf on the way for spares and the rx/ esc as will bind the rx to the tx I got with the rtf unit, another cheapo hobby king 450,also on its way, will match the blade tail motor with a f45 gear box and blade but will re wire the tail motor,a dfc head and another speed controller for the main motor,as people are having problems with them but you need the blade esc as this has an ofset in the esc for the tail fitted but power out to main motor blanked off just got to check out the scale blades, and wait for all the parts to turn up , if it does not work can change it back to cp. (al least the semi- symmetrical blades are cheap ). at long last the wind reduced so have been out with the 200--- flys better in wind than f45 and 450 fp its even more stable in wind than my 450 fp. a 450 fbl should realy hit the spot . wish my bits would turn up soon .updade went out in 18 mph wind today and my 450 fp would fly but was not happy ,and at on point going backwards and up. though would be a good test for the srx200 . the dame little thing flow around with no problems
sweets is online now Find More Posts by sweets
Last edited by sweets; Aug 20, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 08:38 AM
Joined Oct 2014
1 Posts
F45 Swashplate Adjustment

Can someone tell me how to adjust the swashplate. The booklet is horrible. Talks turning it 360 degrees, etc. Can't even get in there to do anything much less understand the broken grammer. Avideo or detailed instructions would be nice with clear and conicse pictures.
Thanks
Ed
Shapdaddy is offline Find More Posts by Shapdaddy
Old Oct 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,666 Posts
I replaced bad motor in Honey bee king 2 and works, but will go bl. I have hopes that use that brushed esc in Heli-max axe. 300 size. If that does not do the trick might try another Rx from old Walkera 22e. So in a way this would be frankencopter.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 10:57 PM
United States, OH, Springboro
Joined Oct 2014
12 Posts
I replaced most of my electronics, including motor, esc, and servos with those from my SR parts copter. Works great! The esky pro gyro works better than the G110 though. Used SR stuff is cheap...guess it's more of a Honey Bee Blade now.
TinkerBob is offline Find More Posts by TinkerBob
Old Oct 12, 2014, 01:16 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,666 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBob View Post
I replaced most of my electronics, including motor, esc, and servos with those from my SR parts copter. Works great! The esky pro gyro works better than the G110 though. Used SR stuff is cheap...guess it's more of a Honey Bee Blade now.
Hey if it works thats Great. Kind of like The Phoenix out of the old comes the New. Part of Hobby is flying, but working on them gives you understanding.
Many newer flyers are totally impatient children. RTF then expect perfect flyer.
Break new toy and the turn into Wankers..my toy break.. help me fixie..wank ..wank. Then post heli is POS. Sometimes maybe, the worst enemy to a heli is its owner. Working on helis: Make enough space..get good tools not Wall-mart trash. Patience is a MUST HAVE/ Two good soldering irons/flux/ holding tool. Pleanty of light, those dark frame get to be a pain. Earth magnets to find screws that will end up on floor. Then have fun.