SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 10, 2014, 08:17 AM
Foam is my friend!!!
United States, NY, Depew
Joined Mar 2014
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwchris View Post
Well, if you insist... This is from the front deck. The cliff on the right has a path to the top of it. There are some even larger ones about, so you can see my curiosity about a water landing. I've dunked the Flyzone Beaver motor a few times, as have others, and it seems fine. The plane does not stay on its nose for long, and right side up or upside down, it floats like a cork. Heck, if I have to buy a new motor every year, I could live with that! Anyhow, thanks to you all.
-Chris
You need to look at the Polaris!! Its a great waterproof design and can do it all! Its on the foamies scratch built forum
NewZee is online now Find More Posts by NewZee
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2014, 01:43 PM
New Brunswick
Joined Feb 2006
1,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwchris View Post
Well, if you insist... This is from the front deck. The cliff on the right has a path to the top of it. There are some even larger ones about, so you can see my curiosity about a water landing. I've dunked the Flyzone Beaver motor a few times, as have others, and it seems fine. The plane does not stay on its nose for long, and right side up or upside down, it floats like a cork. Heck, if I have to buy a new motor every year, I could live with that! Anyhow, thanks to you all.
-Chris
Nice view !
choopi is offline Find More Posts by choopi
Old Oct 15, 2014, 10:05 PM
New Brunswick
Joined Feb 2006
1,239 Posts
A quick video, fall is in full force in New Brunswick! Best time for flying, no bugs and nice color!
This time I had a Gopro and a mobius on board!
Flyzone Calypso Fall 2014 (4 min 19 sec)
choopi is offline Find More Posts by choopi
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
United States, PA, Port Allegany
Joined Aug 2012
162 Posts
Nice video really like the footage I get when I have the Gopro on mine
74charger is offline Find More Posts by 74charger