HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
United States, NC, Morrisville
Joined May 2013
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphtsp View Post
I am still trying to get my Ventus working believe it or not. My problem now is that I am not getting enough rpm's from the motor to powre anything. It does run and spin, but no power. Anybody out there got a suggestion?
Are your throttle end points set to the max the Tx will allow?
VPChianese is offline Find More Posts by VPChianese
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2014, 10:13 PM
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Apr 2013
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPChianese View Post
Are your throttle end points set to the max the Tx will allow?
They are.... I think I found the problem, it was a loose/stripped set screw on the motor shaft. I had to cut open the fuselage to get the motor out anf find it though. I think or at least hope I have the problem rigged together were it will work. Thank for responding to my post.
Mark
Ralphtsp is offline Find More Posts by Ralphtsp
Old Jul 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
Joined May 2013
386 Posts
Quote:
They are.... I think I found the problem, it was a loose/stripped set screw on the motor shaft. I had to cut open the fuselage to get the motor out anf find it though. I think or at least hope I have the problem rigged together were it will work. Thank for responding to my post.
Mark
No problem, just go on out to Hico and get some good Chicken Fried in the cafe down town Hico. That will make that glider fly good.
Old Jul 02, 2014, 04:51 AM
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Apr 2013
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPChianese View Post
No problem, just go on out to Hico and get some good Chicken Fried in the cafe down town Hico. That will make that glider fly good.
Sounds like you might be a long way from home pardner!
Ralphtsp is offline Find More Posts by Ralphtsp
Old Jul 02, 2014, 07:04 AM
Joined May 2013
386 Posts
Quote:
Sounds like you might be a long way from home pardner!
Twenty years in Plano TX and the kids still live in TX. One in Frisco and one in Carrollton. But I have been to Hico. Try to get out to TX every year around the holidays during Christmas.

The Ventus is a bit of a challenge to fly with the narrow wings but just think it makes you a better pilot in the long run.
Old Jul 02, 2014, 10:03 PM
Joined May 2013
386 Posts
Hutto TX

Ralph, I was mistaken. I have been to Hicco but that is not where the Chicken Fried Steak that was so good came from. Try the Texan Cafe & Pie Shop in Hutto just a few miles east of Round Rock. If you have never been there you need to make the trip.

http://www.texancafe.net/