SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 30, 2014, 05:49 PM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
Micro helicopter pcb

Hey guys,

So I have been looking absolutely everywhere online for a diagram or even just blueprints for a general micro rc helicopter pcb, and haven't been able to come across one. The reason for me looking is that I want to gain a better knowledge on the components of these micro helicopters and where they all sit on the pcb's (e.g. voltage regulators, resisters, etc.). If you guys by chance know a site that gives these details, or better yet have a knowledge on this subject and wouldn't mind chatting with me about it, that would be awesome.

Thanks again,
Zach
Zachatach is offline Find More Posts by Zachatach
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2014, 03:49 AM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,248 Posts
Have a look through this lot, see if there's anything that fits the bill....
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=rc...h=628#imgdii=_
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono