SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Thermalflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:13 PM
USA, IL, Galena
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Repost:Glassflugel wings & hardware LPU only

I have set of Glassflugel wings with the hardware. $75 LPU NW IL Galena Area. Each wing panel is 61.5" with a center body tube of 5" total (2.5" protruding from each wing). Ailiron and spoilers actuated by cable from the fuselage. They were made in Germany, and I was waiting for the fuselage to come on the next trip a friend was going to make. He was a commercial pilot that flew there a on a regular basis. Unfortunately he became ill and Passed away. So they have been sitting in the workshop since then.
Thermalflyer is offline Find More Posts by Thermalflyer
Last edited by Thermalflyer; Dec 16, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:27 PM
United States, HI, Kamuela
Joined Dec 2008
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
What sailplane were these for? What airfoil is on these wings?Are there flaps? Are these wings built up wood, or F/G Composite built? Thanks, Bob Hansen
Robert Hansen is offline Find More Posts by Robert Hansen
Old Dec 13, 2012, 03:27 PM
USA, IL, Galena
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
They are molded Glass over foam. It has a under cambered airfoil - no flaps - just ailerons and spoilers. I believe it is the Glassflugel 604. Made in Germany. Root cord is 8.75 In. - tip cord 5.125in.There is a spruce spar embedded in the foam on the top surace uunder the glass. They really look well made. Some one who could make or get the fuselage for it would have a very nice scale or near scale ship.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:31 PM
USA, IL, Galena
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
Thanks Jay
I've gone down that road and I get A Google Page, Or a box to enter an URL. And thats where I get stuck. Something in my system setup is wrong I think.
Dave
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:54 AM
USA, IL, Galena
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
Thanks Jay
Got it finally!

There was one box that was checked Parse links. Once I unchecked that --Everything worked great.
Thanks so much.
Dave
Old Dec 15, 2012, 04:04 PM
USA, IL, Galena
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
Offer Pending

Received pm on Glassflugel. Pending arrangements for shipping container.
Dave
Closed Thread