HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 18, 2014, 02:21 AM
Canada, BC, Kamloops
Joined Feb 2011
37 Posts
Discussion
Suggestions on decent scale props

Looking for some advice on getting some nice scale looking props for my Tower Warbirds. I have seen a lot of reference to Corsairs having 3 to 4 bladers on the real thing and the GWS Tractor Types don't look as scale as I would like. I have never really experimented, so looking for ideas towards performance loss/gain and what pitches change what types of performance (climbs better, shorter take-offs etc) Thanks in advance for your time. Some pics for reference .. to me the real props should be more rounded at the tips as pictured here and the Pratt and Whitney decals would be a nice touch too.
lookoutthebarn is offline Find More Posts by lookoutthebarn
to remove ads between posts