HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 14, 2014, 02:17 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
11,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyFreak View Post
Meet them at NAB Tested their batteries and are top grade! Good people as well!
You may be speaking the truth, so on a positive side, let's assume you do, but on the other hand, a new member, with his first post being praise about this brand batteries here, while the thread starters haven't shown their faces in a long time, does look a bit odd, you would have to agree.

So far it seems like very few already existing RCG members received their "free" (considering the shipping charges, the term "free" should be used loosely...) and telling about their findings here...
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2014, 08:35 AM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
It blows me away that this company did this. It is quite damaging to them.
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A little about me.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 09:45 AM
Joined Sep 2012
41 Posts
I would like to hear more about this as I am looking to stock there batteries in the USA in my store!
platinumhobbies is offline Find More Posts by platinumhobbies
Old Apr 14, 2014, 09:52 AM
Joined Apr 2014
6 Posts
I do agree it looks odd! I did not get them from this post I got them at the NAB show. If they did not due what they said they would do that is unacceptable! I just ran across this post and thought I would put my 2 cents in. I know it doesn't mean much as I am new though.
HobbyFreak is offline Find More Posts by HobbyFreak
Old Apr 14, 2014, 09:58 AM
Joined Apr 2014
6 Posts
I will update more as I run more charges through them and see if they get puffy! I am at like 5 charges the real test comes at around 50. I am a Thunder Power guy myself first and Nano Tech second.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:12 AM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
I will update more as I run more charges through them and see if they get puffy! I am at like 5 charges the real test comes at around 50. I am a Thunder Power guy myself first and Nano Tech second.
Welcome to RCG, we are glad to have you and thank you for your input.
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A little about me.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 12:06 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
11,907 Posts
Quote:
Like Paul said, looking forward to your findings. So far it has been pretty quiet here after the hype died down, I even started to wonder if Tattu would still exist...
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 23, 2014, 08:42 PM
Joined May 2013
90 Posts
Are these good lipos ? I'm looking for good lipos
yappy is online now Find More Posts by yappy
Old Jun 23, 2014, 11:51 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
11,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappy View Post
Are these good lipos ? I'm looking for good lipos
The company that makes these says these are good, but they haven't responded here in a while. If I were to buy LiPos at this moment it would be Gen's Ace or Turnigy. Mayby Tattu is better, but I never got to test these, so I can't give first hand experience.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 24, 2014, 08:19 AM
Joined Apr 2014
6 Posts
I have tested these and have done some more research on them. I have ran over 50 cycles through the 2200mah 4s battery run in parallel and no issues yet, still strong. I also have found out that they are the same company that makes gens ace. Gens Ace is just a privately labeled brand from them. This is what I gathered so take it as you want. Some major companies are starting to carry these batteries as well like Foxtech 1uas and some others, You can contact them for their opinion as well not just a newbie like me Still think it is very bad they are not here supporting this forum or delivering what they promised does not make them look good at all.

add-on

I am also getting ready to purchase their 16000mah battery for my S1000 build I will update on that as well when I get it done and some test under the belt.
Last edited by HobbyFreak; Jun 24, 2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: add-on
Old Jul 05, 2014, 01:13 AM
Joined Feb 2014
12 Posts
Quote:
I have tested these and have done some more research on them. I have ran over 50 cycles through the 2200mah 4s battery run in parallel and no issues yet, still strong. I also have found out that they are the same company that makes gens ace. Gens Ace is just a privately labeled brand from them. This is what I gathered so take it as you want. Some major companies are starting to carry these batteries as well like Foxtech 1uas and some others, You can contact them for their opinion as well not just a newbie like me Still think it is very bad they are not here supporting this forum or delivering what they promised does not make them look good at all.

add-on

I am also getting ready to purchase their 16000mah battery for my S1000 build I will update on that as well when I get it done and some test under the belt.
Thanks Hobbyfreak,
Tattu and Gens ace belong t o the same company, and Tattu is particularly designed for UAV, DRONE and Multirotors. Tattu 16000 mAh and 22000mAh are the good choice for DJI S1000.

Tattu team
Tattu is offline Find More Posts by Tattu
Old Jul 05, 2014, 01:18 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
11,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattu View Post
Thanks Hobbyfreak,
Tattu and Gens ace belong t o the same company, and Tattu is particularly designed for UAV, DRONE and Multirotors. Tattu 16000 mAh and 22000mAh are the good choice for DJI S1000.

Tattu team
I see. At the introduction it seemed like you were aiming more at cars. What made you change tactics?
RCG Plus Member