HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Joined Jul 2014
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca biada View Post
great to know, and if you payed as 25c you was lucky
for my experience 25c is perfect for the stock motors, and little bit too low for micro motor warehouse motors. 45c is absolutely perfect. no i've some original 45c batteries and also some 35c from brainergy, and i'm happy with both.
the 25c has less punch, but it flies
When I first tried the lectrons I promptly crashed right into the ceiling. Love it.
Conradm is offline Find More Posts by Conradm
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Joined Jun 2014
277 Posts
ahahah, i happened the same for me. and now i've understood that i have to use 25c batteries for indoor, and 35/45c for outdoor, where i have no ceiling disturbing me
it's a shame that the nanoqx fc makes the motors spinning so fast with the minimum throttle. with a fresh 45c battery i cannot descend until i stop completely the motors, because the minimum throttle is enough to climb
and that's because the motors of benedikt are too much superior to the original
luca biada is online now Find More Posts by luca biada
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM
United Kingdom, England, Kingston upon Thames
Joined Apr 2014
40 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtravel View Post
I have the same issue with binding.
Takes a couple attempts before it binds.
HH customer support told me it was because I have the NanoQX to close to the TX and I should move the two further apart. It worked a few times but then I experienced the same problem.
Now that I'm using a Devo 10 to fly it I don't seem to have any issues binding
It should work perfectly with Blade TX's
This just worked for me. Two battery's in a row and it bound straight away

Thanks for the info jt
Toothfairy is offline Find More Posts by Toothfairy
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
United States, OH, Findlay
Joined Jan 2013
225 Posts
Well after a rebuild of a new frame, MMW motors and props I am really starting to like my little nano again. I had some problems with my last MMW motors but of course I was well taken care of.
Dubbin1 is offline Find More Posts by Dubbin1