AirplaneFreak100 is offline Find More Posts by AirplaneFreak100
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2013, 09:23 PM
I74
United States, IA, Cedar Rapids
Joined Jan 2013
551 Posts
QUOTE=3d astronaut;24820710]+1 I recommend them to everyone.[/QUOTE]

MotionR/C is awsome !!! You guys might want to read my reply post,on the Dynam Tempest thread,''at the electric warbirds forum,''on this site..Page 26,reply post 385,''and you might find it interesting,to read a few more pages,on top of that.... ''MotionR/C,is trying to pick up Dynam,''which would be epic''!!! They need us ,''the customers,''to send Dynam an email stating that we would prefer to purchase Dynam products,from MotionR/C...The email address is - [ sales@dynam rc.cn ] I recently had no choice, but to order 3 Dynam parts from n/p. The parts total was around $16.00, and the shipping was almost $14.00.''This was dread''!!! ''Nice way to increase ones revenue''...
I74 is offline Find More Posts by I74
Last edited by I74; May 09, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old May 11, 2013, 11:10 AM
They call me Dan
United States, MD, Lutherville-Timonium
Joined Jan 2013
324 Posts
Hey 174, I also emailed Dynam about Motion. It would be great if they were to pick up the dynam line.
sc4dr is offline Find More Posts by sc4dr
Old May 14, 2013, 03:55 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Just looked at the site, still lots of stuff out of stock, but seems to be plenty of stock for the "topsellers". Never been a huge warbird junkie but the ME-262 looks sweet. The little wings look good too.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/topsellers.html
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 20, 2013, 12:13 PM
Exceeds the speed of foam
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Dec 2010
50 Posts
Shipping was the deal breaker for me. They wanted $39 shipping for Dynam Waco to zip 15234. Grayson Hobby shipped for $19 . No more Nitro for me. Removed from my favorites, never to return.
JoFi is offline Find More Posts by JoFi
Old May 21, 2013, 02:01 PM
United States, FL, Satellite Beach
Joined Jul 2012
524 Posts
Bought quite a bit of stuff from NP & HP in the past. There were decent at one time but went downhill badly. Had an incident of receiving a Techone Extra 330 that was advertised as having an AT motor but came with an AS motor, the AS motor costs about 1/2 of what the AT motor cost. Initially asked for a replacement but they wanted me to send them the AS motor and then they would evaluate it and let me know (they were already heading downhill at this point and had many complaints, some duplicate to mine)- well I asked them to send the correct replacement, notify me of a tracking # and then I would send them the AS motor with tracking info as well. They wouldn't go for it. I continued negotiations all the way to the point of offering to buy stuff from them for the cost differential of the motors, they wouldn't go for any offers. So, thieves - you decide.
I did like the Skylipo batts and ExceedRc ESCs, and strangely enough had not had any probs with HP. However, since HP is essentially out of stock of Skylipos I too have started buying batts from MotionRc and Grayson. Now buy motors, ESCs and servos from Altitudehobbies - all good customer service outfits. Am also lucky to have a good LHS in Esprit Hobbies that while pricey in some areas are reasonable in others. Got a Spektrum DX7s cheaper there than anywhere else, and they too have good customer service imho.
comanch is offline Find More Posts by comanch