HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2015, 06:13 AM
Joined Jan 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
QS 8006 problems

I have a QS 8006 heli, and after several crashes have now got all the new parts installed and have been testing it before fitting blades. The latest problem seems to be the top rotor shaft only starts to turn after the bottom shaft (outer) has reached quite a high speed. I've tried adjusting the 'trim' control on the remote controller, and it had some effect, but is way short of how I reckon it should be.
If I tried to fly it, I'm sure it would simply spin round and crash again. Could it be the circuit board at fault or the motor that drives the top blades?
Any suggestions would help.
Also, the cheap charger burned out and just to be on the safe side, I bought a new charger and battery. Is there any way the battery could have caused the charger to burn out, and do you reckon it's safe to use the old battery as a spare?
BigAl2108 is offline Find More Posts by BigAl2108
to remove ads between posts