HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 14, 2009, 02:34 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
826 Posts
New Product
Special Pricing on RCLander EPS F9 and F16 in stock!

We have some RC Lander Ducted F9 and F16 Jets left. Hurry these are going fast.
These models are EPS Foam and received Mid January 09.
I am including an extra set of Metal Base Retracts with these older versions
as well as the price reduction.

RC Lander F9 and F16
http://parkrcmodels.com/index.php?cPath=51

We can Special Order any of RC Lander Color Schemes or configurations. we don't have in stock. Turn around time is only about 3 weeks.

Email us with questions!

Max

www.parkrcmodels.com www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Parkflying; Jun 25, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2009, 03:59 PM
Tacoma, WA
Joined Sep 2006
166 Posts
F-16

Question when I brought my f-16 there were limited options available ordered Aug.25 2009. Now there are a whole lot of options now. I would like to buy the gray f-16 with those options but they are not available like the red white and blue one. can you help me on this matter......Thanks Leon
troadus is offline Find More Posts by troadus
Old Sep 06, 2009, 01:20 PM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
826 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troadus
Question when I brought my f-16 there were limited options available ordered Aug.25 2009. Now there are a whole lot of options now. I would like to buy the gray f-16 with those options but they are not available like the red white and blue one. can you help me on this matter......Thanks Leon
Great Question! Yes we are in the process of updating ALL of our listings to provide a full compliment of choices with your Special Order RC Lander Products.
We should have them updated by the time you are ready to order. Remember
we are available to answer any questions or to help with your special custom needs.

We fly what we sell and with over 40 years of RC Flying experience you can count on us!

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
and
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor