SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:12 PM
crash pilot extraordinaire
United States, OH, Napoleon
Joined Dec 2012
76 Posts
Discussion
semi-scratch built float plane

i got a cheapie kit on ebay (megajets phoenix) for $11 to replace my first plane that i destroyed.... bought that one knowing it would never last.... anyways, i didn't like the FLAT wing on it, so my friend and i made a new wing, then.... i got to thinking i'd try experimenting with building floats. you can see by the pics that i still have all the framework to do still.... originally, the wing was 40 in, plus the 6in per side dihedral extentions.... now, the wing is 48 in wide. the floats are 24 in. and the fuselage 32 in. thought you might enjoy the pics of it during the build process...
tim townsend is offline Find More Posts by tim townsend
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:45 PM
United States, VA, Culpeper
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
Great job! Its looking good
live2rc is offline Find More Posts by live2rc