New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 06, 2015, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by David Pentland
Surrey B.C. Canada
Joined Nov 2000
291 Posts
Help!
G-S Products Stinson SR-6 Float Plans Wanted

I was wondering if anyone had this great old kit stashed away and would be willing copy just the float plans for me. Years ago a friend cut several float kits and gave me a kit along with the plans. He later asked to borrow the plans back and I never saw them again. I've hung onto the kit for almost 30 years but I can't build it without plans. And it would be nice to get the plans and a tracing of the parts up on the outerzone. I'll happily take a scan or a paper copy and I'd be happy to pay you for your trouble. Send me a PM if you can help me out.
Thanks
David Pentland is offline Find More Posts by David Pentland
to remove ads between posts