Old Feb 11, 2014, 01:11 AM
Flight Enthusiast AMA# 1028706
United States, MN, Perham
Joined Aug 2013
12 Posts
Discussion
Gemini R/C Parts

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post, but it's the best I could find and I NEED HELP!

I have 2 Zivko Edge 540 Micro (Indoor Fly) Planes that I purchased from Gemini R/C [http://www.geminirc.com/shop/2/Gemin...nd-n-Fly.html] and it appears that the receiver and/or esc (not sure which) broke after a crash where it split the fuselage right at the problem point. The LED light flashes dimly now, whereas, it used to flash brightly and if I jar the plane or wiggle wires, it will flash brightly and only bind when flashing brightly, but then loses the bind when manipulated again and returns to dimly flashing LED. The module I'm speaking of has all of the servo wires plugged into it, so I'm assuming that is the receiver, but not familiar with these micros and unsure if the esc is packaged with the receiver as I can't seem to find the esc and I need some advice on replacement. I have attempted contacting Gemini, but can't get a customer service response.

These planes are twitchy on fly, but when proper expo and diff are applied with trimmed settings adjusted, I love it and would really like to get it back in the air.

I would welcome any advice that any of you could offer..PLEASE!

I can also be contacted at mikeisten7@yahoo.com.

Thanks, MIKE
Mikeinizer is offline Find More Posts by Mikeinizer
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Mikeinizer; Feb 11, 2014 at 01:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts