HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:38 AM
Bleriot's R Us
Ireland, Donegal
Joined Nov 2003
956 Posts
Now I am confused which radio is it, was hoping it was going to be the first one the JR9X case

Sorry my mistake never read it properly !!!
xairflyer is offline Find More Posts by xairflyer
Last edited by xairflyer; Feb 20, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:39 AM
Joined Feb 2013
4 Posts
Mail No 3

No Info Available for non believers
Nick Greek is offline Find More Posts by Nick Greek
Last edited by Nick Greek; Feb 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:47 AM
Joined Oct 2011
140 Posts
Nick Greek:
Someone mailed you these pages:
http://www.microtechnics.eu/detail.p...=X9D&langue=en

http://www.microtechnics.eu/detail.p...X12D&langue=en

http://www.microtechnics.eu/detail.p...X16D&langue=en

It's nothing official. It's just unofficial unconfirmed information collected from discussion forum (99 % from this one).
mihlit is offline Find More Posts by mihlit
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:02 AM
Joined Feb 2013
4 Posts
almost

No Info Available for non believers
Nick Greek is offline Find More Posts by Nick Greek
Last edited by Nick Greek; Feb 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:07 AM
Joined Oct 2010
1,590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B12 View Post
I have driven a Hyundai i30 for three years now and it has been pretty much flawless so far. They are really reliable indeed but maybe not as flashy as some more expensive brand. Getting there with huge effort in developement. If Frsky will become the Hyundai of RC, I will be very interested.

Spektrum-Jaguar, flashy but plenty of issues/flaws...you get a christmas card from service every year.
Ditto. I bought a 2010 Kia Forte. The looks got me into the showroom, test drive convinced me it was not just a piece of crap, and price got me to buy it. It's far and away the best car I've ever owned. I can't believe the style and features I got for what I paid. 2.1/2 years now and it has not been in the shop a single time. Just oil changes. That's even better than my Subaru WRX was. (burnt LED tail light module, no big deal). Way better than all the Ford's I've had.
R_Lefebvre is offline Find More Posts by R_Lefebvre
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:10 AM
Chuck 'Em and Chase 'Em
United States, NY, Plainview
Joined Aug 2005
7,814 Posts
I have one question, I am looking at the X12D and noticed the buttons seem to be rather close to the edge of the radio.

I wonder if they will be hit if the radio is held in one hand or if there is a way to lock the buttons off until turned on(maybe a multibutton press or something.

I fly DLGs and would really hate to be pressing buttons while launching a plane (see avatar).

Then again, I do not hit the buttons on the Jr 9303 sop maybe it won't be a problem.

Frank
Fly2High is offline Find More Posts by Fly2High
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:11 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,018 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Greek View Post
Not Exaclty... check the PICTURE!!!!
Well, in this case he must be better informed than others...
What picture ? I see only words there, I can sell you a ton.
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:13 AM
Joined Oct 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
OK, not someone, they send you their pages as emails They don't know the prices yet, because nobody knows them (nobody outside FrSky). Once FrSky tells the prices to distributors, Renato or Wayne will share them with us, I believe

If that "not exactly" was answer to "unofficial unconfirmed", then don't miss this line they have on those pages: "These technical specifications can be changed without notice during development and production stages." They really don't know anything, they just collected all unofficial informations available and put them to one page/email.
mihlit is offline Find More Posts by mihlit
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:23 AM
LI, New York, USA
Joined Mar 2003
23,485 Posts
Getting interesting!
aeajr is offline Find More Posts by aeajr
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:49 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
3,781 Posts
Microtechnics are a bit too quick at picking infos on forums and posting them on their shop as if they were official.

Some of the info on these pages are preliminary data from the first post of this thread, of which some is now known wrong. Some is still pure speculation, and of course some info is correct.The bit about the compatible modules is actually a copy/paste of a post I made in a different context...

FrSky have announced they would add a page on their website in the next few days, if you want reliable info just wait for that.
Kilrah is online now Find More Posts by Kilrah
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:47 AM
Rebelliously devoid of tattoos
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Joined Jan 2011
2,531 Posts
And of course there's the fact that a shiny new RCG account was used to paste these "news" items
H2SO4 is online now Find More Posts by H2SO4
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:53 AM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
Quote:
as for that pic I can see that you sent them a mail which is obfuscated asking more info then they replied to you.
there are many other dealers in europe this is just advertising for them. peut-etre tu travailles pour!
Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Old Feb 20, 2013, 11:53 AM
United States, CA, Novato
Joined Sep 2003
5,420 Posts
We feel pressure to have a similar teaser page at Aloft Hobbies, but since we do not know much more than has been stated here, I have avoided doing so. Until I have some pricing and a reliable ship date, I'm not too eager to put anything up.

With that said, I have put together an ad that will run in the March AMA magazine that features the new FrSky radio, but that is due to print deadlines and a need to draw people to our display at the Toledo show. The ad summarizes the information that FrSky has given to us in this thread, so nothing new.

-Wayne

Edited for new image..
Rotozuk is offline Find More Posts by Rotozuk
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Rotozuk; Feb 20, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 12:01 PM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,018 Posts
Reciever could be misspelled... please, take it from a non native English speaker
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Feb 20, 2013, 12:08 PM
Bleriot's R Us
Ireland, Donegal
Joined Nov 2003
956 Posts
Wayne just for future ads you should include model memory's, me personally it is the first thing I want to know and what put me off a lot of radios that have just 8 it is a big selling point over other others.
xairflyer is offline Find More Posts by xairflyer
Closed Thread