Sep 24, 2012, 05:44 PM
"Unappreciative tosser"
There we go, River Raid. If you squint the jet even looks like an F-86.

Kupfer, you must either have the best Vancouver secret spot ever, or live in the Valley somewhere to be able to run a Phazer at those speeds. Where do you fly that thing?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2012, 07:44 PM
Anything that gives me a High
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltreato

Kupfer, you must either have the best Vancouver secret spot ever, or live in the Valley somewhere to be able to run a Phazer at those speeds. Where do you fly that thing?
I actually live in Richmond (suburb of Vancouver), and yes I do have a secret spot in Richmond down around 8th. Road on a hay field (Owner just had it cut).

But Im a member of Ridge Flyers Club and I fly there regularly but I wouldnt fly the Phazer over there in this configuration.
Sep 25, 2012, 10:28 PM
Just having fun before I die!
I remember River Raid you couldn't leave the river or you crashed into to ground..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltreato

Sep 27, 2012, 07:57 PM
WHAT THE...
Had the re-maiden of my squishy nose Sabre today...all went well...three batteries without mishap! It is a bit fast for my primary flying area although it is possible to get some full throttle fly-byes. I spent some time flying as slow as possible to learn the stall characteristics...and was flying comfortably below half throttle.

This makes me wonder about my failed maiden. I now think that instead of a stall, I experienced a radio black-out. What lead me to the conclusion is while setting up my Nieuport it quit responding. I jiggled the Easy-Link plug and it began to function properly. I will definitely recheck the plug BEFORE EVERY FLIGHT!

I also wanted to mention that I am flying without landing gear and have two dimes crammed in the void just ahead of the battery. The plane flew great...and I didn't even need to adjust the trims.
Sep 27, 2012, 08:23 PM
Guys does anyone have a spare wing/tail set? Theres a nice gentleman looking for one in the want ads.
Sep 28, 2012, 07:43 PM
I review RC Products
So I was just looking at Tower Hobbies and I don't see how to get the Anylink System free, though the jet is much cheaper now.

Does anyone have a code or anything to share?

GB
Sep 29, 2012, 04:55 PM
It should say it at the top I just ordered mine as well and I didn't see it until I looked at the top of the page. Try adding t to your cart and then go into your cart and it should have the plane and then the any link underneath for 0.00.
Sep 29, 2012, 04:58 PM
Has anyone put an orange Rx (I think it's an r415) in there sabre with a 3s battery? Does the orange Rx just pnp? I really don't want to hassle with the any link system and I rather just use my dx6i.
Sep 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Thread OP
I replaced my stock rxer with a stripped down AR6100 and soldered the leads directly to the board to save weight.
Sep 29, 2012, 07:34 PM
Great videos by the way Nitro. So you mean the battery leads right? And what do you mean by stripped down?
Sep 29, 2012, 08:08 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Thread OP
I removed all the extra things not needed on the rxer. I soldered every servo lead on - cut the plugs and soldered the wire to the board.

Sep 29, 2012, 09:34 PM
Oh ok I don't think I'm able to solder things that small. I can see taking the case off but are the servo wires able to plug into the board without being in the way if I left the plugs on and just plugged them in the normal way?
Sep 30, 2012, 05:05 AM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20
It should say it at the top I just ordered mine as well and I didn't see it until I looked at the top of the page. Try adding t to your cart and then go into your cart and it should have the plane and then the any link underneath for 0.00.
Thank you!
Sep 30, 2012, 11:24 PM
ANybody know what the esc to rx connector is and where I can get some? I want to run two F-86 fans in a scratch built and need to build a y adaptor.
Thanks
Sep 30, 2012, 11:59 PM
CV-15 VB-16
Quote:
Originally Posted by trroadster
ANybody know what the esc to rx connector is and where I can get some? I want to run two F-86 fans in a scratch built and need to build a y adaptor.
Thanks
Check post #76 of this thread.

g

Quick Reply