Aug 30, 2012, 01:17 AM
Thread OP
I will put forward this to our BG CS team,they will follow it.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2012, 04:29 PM
GOT WINGS

order

Thanks Aaron for your reply. I also recieved a reply from my e-mail to customer service. I will wait several more days and see if I recieve order.
Latest blog entry: UMX Air Tractor BNF
Aug 31, 2012, 06:18 AM
I am still waiting on a missing item that I don't think they ever shipped, since my order got messed up. And I can't post any reviews on the site, I get an error each time. I wanted to post a nice review for the Mini Pet, but can't.
Aug 31, 2012, 06:27 AM
I need a bigger shed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72
I am still waiting on a missing item that I don't think they ever shipped, since my order got messed up. And I can't post any reviews on the site, I get an error each time. I wanted to post a nice review for the Mini Pet, but can't.
Pay with paypal? Open a dispute, before the 45 days since purchase is up!
Aug 31, 2012, 08:00 PM
I think its already up. Its an item they shorted me. I got a V929 instead of an $8 tool kit. That's what I get for being honest. I paid for a 939 in another order and somehow it got messed up. Its OK, they'll send it or refund my money or I'll get my stuff elsewhere. They are not the only Chinese vendor in town. I have been singing them praises so far!
Sep 03, 2012, 08:14 AM
Aaron, Could you confirm that this is the new (yellow) version with the black cap motor?
Sep 03, 2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
I think its already up. Its an item they shorted me. I got a V929 instead of an $8 tool kit. That's what I get for being honest. I paid for a 939 in another order and somehow it got messed up. Its OK, they'll send it or refund my money or I'll get my stuff elsewhere. They are not the only Chinese vendor in town. I have been singing them praises so far!
Got my item Saturday. Banggood comes through! I will be ordering from them again and still highly recommend.
Sep 03, 2012, 02:57 PM
Aaron,

Question on the MJX X100. Your web site states that both the yellow and red versions are "In Stock, Usually ship in 1 business day".

I placed an order for the yellow on on the Aug 28th and my status still says processing. Are these not shipping?

Thanks
Sep 03, 2012, 11:27 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by richh
Aaron,

Question on the MJX X100. Your web site states that both the yellow and red versions are "In Stock, Usually ship in 1 business day".

I placed an order for the yellow on on the Aug 28th and my status still says processing. Are these not shipping?
The instock itme usually will be shipped out in 1 business day.I sent you a PM.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia
Aaron, Could you confirm that this is the new (yellow) version with the black cap motor?
I think so,just as the picture shows on the website.D:
Sep 06, 2012, 07:12 AM
Hi Aaron,

I've been buying V911 Mode1 quite a lot from you but recently became out of stock.
Then I was told this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

on 31/Aug:
The order 1008** mode 1 V911 will get in stock on 5th Sep
Very appreciate if you can wait more days later.

Today:
Sorry for the V911 only come with mode 2,if we can sent it with mode 2 instead?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've been talking to your guys with no names and getting wrong info all the time.
You've got to tell them to give their names and be responsible.

and Can you get MODE1 V911 RTF or not?
Sep 06, 2012, 11:32 PM
Thread OP
We will try our best to get your order shipped soon.
Sep 07, 2012, 09:33 AM
Thanks Aaron.
PM sent
Reply please.
Sep 07, 2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Aaron,

How long does it generally take to ship to USA? Tracking shows order was picked up by the Flytexpress Sorting Center on 8/18.

Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Ron
Sep 11, 2012, 11:48 AM
Are there any possibilities that BG will sell the New FlySky FS-T6 2.4ghz Digital Proportional 6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver System in near future.

http://www.flysky-cn.com/ShowProducts.asp?id=47

Thread :https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1720333

At this time there isn't any supplier outside the US selling it. (and the shipping costs to Europe are horrible. About $50 !!!)

PLEASE, SELL IT for a reasonable price!
Last edited by mystman; Sep 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
Sep 11, 2012, 11:55 AM
Yes, that radio and there is another with a color screen that interests me.

Quick Reply