Feb 22, 2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wind1234
just thought id update..
................................ got its 4th check............left hong kong
1st order 29th jan..........10th feb....................14th feb
second 2nd feb ............11th feb....................19th feb ......... this was as of 2 days ago 17th lol?
3rd order 10th feb..........14th feb.................... 15th feb............in the usa 18th
4th order 10th feb...........15th feb..................... usa warehouse no other info for this one

im hoping ill start getting packages late this week got my fingers crossed
recieved my 1st 3rd and 4th order today they all came at once weird still waiting on my second order hopfully be here in a day or two
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2012, 08:36 AM
what i say here there are lot of victum trying to get reliife. i ordered HK on the 7th of feb 12 n it is still in pending even i get through them on alternative day through chat option n they said there is a problem with ur payment ask me for image (before that they never asked) i sent them then they asked for statement (before they never asked me that either) now it is still on one status that they received the payment. thats all

anxiety
Feb 22, 2012, 10:33 AM
Received my Swissmail package yesterday 21 Feb. About 34 days total.

If you factor out Chinese New Year delay (18 Jan order to 6 Feb ship) then Air Mail would be about 2 weeks to reach the west coast.

On the plus side, everything arrived in the order, and it was lots of little bitty pieces of stuff. So HK got that right.

It is surprising to me that they don't put an order inventory in the box. Wait, no it's not!

Sounds like I should go with EMS from now on if I order from HK more.

Jon
Feb 22, 2012, 12:36 PM
Mike
How do you tell if an item is in their US warehouse? Also, once you get notice of a shipment and a HK tracking number, how long does it take for the tracking # to show anything? Is there any US distributors for FrSky (besides Aloft Hobbies - they don't carry the FrSky V8HT 2.4Ghz DIY Module)?
Feb 22, 2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatheny
How do you tell if an item is in their US warehouse? Also, once you get notice of a shipment and a HK tracking number, how long does it take for the tracking # to show anything? Is there any US distributors for FrSky (besides Aloft Hobbies - they don't carry the FrSky V8HT 2.4Ghz DIY Module)?
On the product page there's multiple banners that say if it's USA Warehouse both at the top and right above the add to cart. In the search results it has a little USA flag. You might have to set your location before it shows them.

I think about 24 hrs for tracking to show anything. But depending on shipping method you might only see that the post office has received the item and it is in transit.
Feb 22, 2012, 09:24 PM
"FPV"er not a "LOS"er
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatheny
It doesn't take too long for the tracking number to become active (less than a day for me). Swiss Post takes around 2-3 weeks once they receive your order to get it to you depending on where you live (Hong Kong Warehouse). I've heard of people getting stuff from the US warehouse in as little as 3 days. Not sure if this will help but http://www.bevrc.com/ has a variety of FPV equipment and airplanes.
Feb 22, 2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wettfeat
I've heard of people getting stuff from the US warehouse in as little as 3 days.
Yep I ordered on Friday the 17th and got it today Wednesday the 22nd from the US warehouse.
Feb 24, 2012, 01:57 AM
i ordered from there usa wearhouse on the 10th and got it the 22nd 12 days for me

ordered a wireless keyboard from newegg and had it in 48 hours thats how its done lol
Feb 24, 2012, 04:32 PM
"FPV"er not a "LOS"er
Sooner or later you are going to be able to order something in the morning and it be there by evening.
Feb 24, 2012, 05:42 PM
"FPV"er not a "LOS"er
Yay!!! Finally my parcel is on native soil. Just arrived at JFK a few minutes ago. Now they gotta zip it down to NC which shouldn't take long if they flew it from Zurich to the USA in about a day. Very pleased with the speed of Swiss Post.

Thu 16.02.2012 15:29 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Thu 16.02.2012 15:29 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Fri 17.02.2012 18:45 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Fri 17.02.2012 18:45 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Wed 22.02.2012 23:22 Arrival at border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
Wed 22.02.2012 23:23 Departure from border point of origin country CH-8010 Zürich 1
Thu 23.02.2012 15:11 Arrival at border point of destination country USJFKA
Feb 24, 2012, 06:51 PM
N36078 '41 BC-12-65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wettfeat
Yay!!! Finally my parcel is on native soil. Just arrived at JFK a few minutes ago. Now they gotta zip it down to NC which shouldn't take long if they flew it from Zurich to the USA in about a day. Very pleased with the speed of Swiss Post.
It looks like mine was on the same flight. They just need to get it to the other end of NY state.

Dave
Feb 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
"FPV"er not a "LOS"er
Still at JFK. I assume they still need to do a customs check on my parcel. Taylorcraft has anything happened to your's yet?
Feb 27, 2012, 07:41 PM
N36078 '41 BC-12-65
No movement on mine either. It could be that they hand them off to USPS. Their tracking is pretty close to useless.
Feb 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorcraft078
No movement on mine either. It could be that they hand them off to USPS. Their tracking is pretty close to useless.
Actually the SwissPost tracking is better then the Hongkong Post. HK Post just says what day it left Hongkong for the US, that's it, that is all it will ever show too. No delivery date, or anything.
Feb 28, 2012, 02:38 PM
"FPV"er not a "LOS"er
Will Swiss Post say when they hand off to USPS or another carrier? Both our parcels are still at JFK.

Quick Reply