Thread: Discussion Amateur Ds Junkies
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2008, 03:14 PM
Find More Posts by quadshot
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Hey AvB, you Ds Junkie, welcome to the theread. You are exactly the type of dser I started this thread for! I've only been dsing for a couple months, and it is all about just the love of doing it, and not how good or fast you do it (there are plenty of threads for that. Please don't be shy and would love to hear your input. Infact I think you are our first International Amatuer DS Junkie!

Love the tree DS'ing thing. That sound so cool and crazy. Please show us some pictures of what you are talking about.

I think we are just scratching the surface of what we can do. I was cracking myself up a couple days ago. My favorate place to fly is at the beach but there just doesn't seem to be any real ds spots. Then I just realized there are all these houses on the bluff, so why can't you ds behind the house! So I crused down the forntage road looking for good houses and flying areas to maybe do this. And I ran into this perfect A framed chapel at the Army Navy Acadamy that would ds insane. Just no open place to launch and recover. Just opens up the mind to possibilities though.

Sorry, I got excited there and went off on a tangent. Anyway welcome to the group AVB.

Chris
quadshot is offline Find More Posts by quadshot