Thread: Discussion Amateur Ds Junkies
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2008, 12:54 PM
Find More Posts by quadshot
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Guys what a great day at Poway. Geez where to start?

First seeing James dial in dsing his halfpipe, so smooth and on track, really cool.

Then Mark with his M60, Wow I think the best ds curcuits of the day. Nonstop with great style.

Robert and his Skua was so awesome to watch. I was blown away how well it dsed. Also, Robert thanks so much for taking the time to download the 200 plus pictures your son took. There are some really awesome shots you posted.

Ray, what can I say? Showing up with the radar gun and showing us how to really ds a weasel. Took the fun level up 5 notches.

Then with the wind dieing off and weasel mania erupting. So much fun. Ray mark and myself trying to brake the 50mph barier all at the same time, what a blast.

And for myself, all my hard work this week paying off getting my weasel rebuilt and putting together a bungee cord. It was my first time ever bungee launching. Shooting that weasel up at an angle into the perfect ds dive in spot, and hearing all the hoots and giggles everytime I lauched that little sucker was the best.

The only problem is James broke my video camera (just kidding bro, you just noticed it was acting up), so I have all this great video, but can't get it off the camera, to share with everyone. :O(
I'll figure it out, just not right away. Sorry everyone.

Anyway, all you guys yesterday (Mark, James, Ray, Robert) are what inspired me to start this thread and I crown you founding members of the Amateur DS Junkies Club!

Lets keep the fun flying!

Chris
quadshot is offline Find More Posts by quadshot