Thread: Discussion Amateur Ds Junkies
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2008, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by quadshot
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Hey everyone, Great stuff. I am glad everyone is so stoked on this tread. I just knew there were others out their like myself.

You guys crack me up. Looks like I am going to get inspired to reserect all the planes in the MIA pile. I have a colibi that needs a little TLC and would be really cool to DS, as well as my Apache, Scrappy, Zipper, Weasel... The weasel will be ready this weekend, and I can't wait to dive her in.

Mr Predator, great idea of using your plane as a rattle snake decoy. Never even thought about that, and have been a bit stressed with the news here in San Diego saying that the strengh of the venom seems to have increased and that over 20 people have been hospitalized this year already.

Also, I would love to hear your research and insights about DSing in this thread. I have only been DSing for a couple months and would love to see your wisdom on the subject.

Oh well lunch time is over, back to counting beans. I can't wait to get home to watch all the new video on this thread. Work has the video links blocked, but at least Rcgroups is not.

Keep the faith!
Chris
quadshot is offline Find More Posts by quadshot