Find More Posts by Vimd
I crash therefore I am
Queensland Australia
Joined Nov 2007
876 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampdraw
I'M IN AUSTRALIA BUT 4#3B ISNT;
Hi Australians I'm kinda new here (vocally that is) live in Narrabeen Sydney. Have 4#3 all modded to RCG spec flys well but can't wait till Dec for 4G3 so.... just ordered a B from Ehirobo so see how I go. Ended up $140.00 Aus with a set of blades (only spares they carry). I used paypal and didn't use their conversion rate...thanks for tip Jasonjetski... so paid US dollar but with paypal conv rate. Also Brett from east coast hobbies seems like friendly vendor to deal with (when he gets parts). Airborne Rc are usually quick on uptake suprising though they have metal head conversion but no other parts. RC Hobby will end up stocking I would say but Rossi usually plays it a little safe and susses demand. Good to see some people in Aus on this forum feel a little less isolated!

Hi Ampdraw,

I also ordered from the same place a week and a half ago and got mine today. It came out of the box with a broken main blade but 2 sets of spares (1 x 4#3B and 1 x original - maybe they saw the broken one and threw in the extra).

The tail pinion was binding - something I look for after my experience with my first V1. The plug for the charger was wrong too but I was kind of expecting that as it has happened to me before. I have a few others.

Apart from those slight teething probs I just nipped up the main blades a bit and off I went. What a difference out of the box compared to the V1. It took me ages to sort out my first one but the "B" flies like a dream. So smooth and quiet. Lots of smiles tonight.
Vimd is offline Find More Posts by Vimd