Old Jun 02, 2008, 08:06 AM
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Dec 2006
13,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asw20rr
Dave,

Saw you were looking for a gyro. What are you replacing? I am having better luck than you did with that XMSeller digital. My only issue has been I can't run the gain as high as I would like without getting the dreaded "Compy bobble". I am running it in digital mode with that cheap HDX digital 9g servo and so far so good. Piro rate is more than adequate for a Compy. I have a Logitech 2100 sitting on the shelf waiting for my Dragonus build. I'm really tempted to put it on the Compy to see if it fixes the up and down tail bobble issue.

Shot the first color paint for the new canopy tonight. I can't decide how complicated to make it....

- Doug
Doug,
Looking to replace the Esky on my MX. I 'sorta' gave up on the XM gyro...it's VERY picky about which servos it likes Will probably do Logitech 2100. JPC is using one on his Dragonus II and it performs extremely well ! I watched him flying the other day and he flew up to vertical and instead of doing stall turn, he came back down backwards.....across in front of us and up the other side...backwards !
Looked really sweet !
I'm also 'toying' with the idea of a gyro on my Extra Stiffy for hover practice. Took the 401 off my HDX500 and put it on the rudder ch...worked like a charm Haven't had a chance to fly it w/gyro yet though.

-Dave
Lonelasso is offline Find More Posts by Lonelasso