Thread: Discussion Nine Eagles Helis
View Single Post
Old Mar 07, 2008, 02:57 PM
Find More Posts by Charlee
Templeton, CA
Joined Jan 2005
102 Posts
Nine Eagles Helicopters

There are currently 48 hobby shops selling the Nine Eagles helicopters in the US and Canada. This will grow to over 300 by mid-summer. They do and will all have the full line of replacement parts.
Hobby shops have been ordering the Nine Eagles products because the testing that they and their helicopter experts performed came up with the unanimous verdict that Nine Eagles makes the most powerful, stable and maneuverable stock helicopters in their class. I know this sounds like the typical sales pitch from a product rep, but we receive this same response every day as a result of the samples we send out to our dealer network. Our only negative response from dealers has been they feel they will not be selling as many replacement parts, since they have also found them to be more durable. This is also the response that the authors of reviews in the magazines have been giving. The reviews have been so positive that my brother Bob and I were afraid the public will think we have paid people under the table to write them. Honestly, all we did was send two helicopters, with no other information, to each of four magazines. They did all the rest.
When I first saw the Nine Eagles helicopters at the iHobby show last year, my first response (to the Night Eagle) was "Boy, is that ugly". It wasn't until I saw the Explorer that I felt they had possiblities. When we got back home and flew them, we knew they were winners. We have found that some people even like the body style of the Night Eagle, but we do have bodies made to our specifications that are in the works.

Charlee Smith
Bob Smith Industries
www.bsi-inc.com
Charlee is offline Find More Posts by Charlee