Now for your help/intervention.
- I will mount carbonite geared HS-65 servos in the wings and fuse for the rudder and elevator.
- I will buy a bellcrank for the elevator and install this before closing the back end with balsa sheet 1/4" thick
- I will lightly sand down the mould ridges and polish the seam smooth with burnishing compound. The model will receive a lick of red paint on the fuse in strategic areas to improve visibility.
- I will use neodynium magnets to hold the wings on and other removable bits like the canopy.
- I will consider painting the wings and stabs with automotive 2K, instead of covering with white monocote.
- I need to see if I can find or make a reasonable looking pilot and organise a bit of a cockpit.