View Single Post
Old Jan 09, 2008, 04:37 PM
Find More Posts by okayplayer
Snowboarder
Toulouse, South France
Joined Oct 2007
511 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread. I came here because I was advise to buy a Viktor Cermark... and by searching deep in the forum, some people say that the Siren is maybe better, and for sure a little larger.

I'm into helis for 2 years, and have no plane orientation issues. I wanted to buy a sailplane, but with some nice speed... it turned into a fast plane with soaring abilities along the time ...

So the Siren maybe the good one for me.

Here're my few questions :

- I live in south france, the Siren is sold here $290 ; so with the euros/dollars conversion, I will buy it international. Which site could I get it sold internationally and that accepts paypal. I don't want towerhobbies, because I will get customs They declare the total value of the package (I know it's legal)

- I'll be running it with a DX7 and a AR6100 receiver. I read on the posts that the antenna does not have to be in the fuselage because the carbon would break the signal, anyone running a DX7 in 2.4 gig on this plane ?

- I want it fast and nice, I just want the best setup for this plane in fact. I have 3S 2200mah 25C lipos that I use for my TREX 450/500.
=> Will it be OK ?

- What combo can I get to have a damn great Siren ?

Prop / Motor / ESC / my 3S lipos (do I have to go 4S as I read ?)

Take care everyone and best wishes for 2008

Sincerily

CÚdric
okayplayer is offline Find More Posts by okayplayer
Last edited by okayplayer; Jan 09, 2008 at 04:48 PM.