Find More Posts by curtusua
Trader Rating: 51
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Sold
NAN/Mibo Models Vision "Sport" F3J TD, Brand New

I sent this model to Dave Hauch to have it built but circumstances with my dad's health force me to sell many models in my hangar. I hate to sell this one but...

The Vision Sport is nearly identical to the standard Vision except that it is a cross tail and the wing mounts at the shoulder rather than on a short pylon. This model was reviewed by Mike Lee in the August 2007 edition of Quiet Flyer magazine (pp. 66-70). The model I have for sale is exactly like the one in his review, white with red stripes. Wing is 3.1 meters (124 in) with a wing loading of around 10.8 oz/sq ft.

Since I do not have the model here at my home I have arranged to have Dave ship it directly from his home.

For complete specs, please see Mibo's website: http://www.mibomodeli.si/show.asp?ID=100

I purchased this model from Soaring USA this fall for $1100 and will sell it for $800 plus shipping. If interested, please email me here:

curtusua@comcast.net

Dave has graciously offered to provide any other information you might want concerning building and shipping. If you are looking for someone to build the model for you, I highly recommend Dave. His work is simply superb.

Dave can be reached here: davidhauch@sbcglobal.net

I couldn't find an exact picture of the model on Mibo's website but it looks to me like the X-tail in the pic is the Sport, just not the same trim.

Thanks for looking...

Curt
curtusua is offline Find More Posts by curtusua