Thread: Build Log The Ritewing Build Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2007, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by joekoz
Certified Riteaholic
San Marcos, CA.
Joined Oct 2003
649 Posts
Merry Christmas to all you slackers! And, happy birthday Adam. I read a heck of a lot more than I post, but I'm always here with you bros. I'm getting up there too, at 48. I had to laugh at you Diggs, with your controlled substances comment. I'm rite there with you, as I was always part of the needmore family!

I took my son out flying yesterday. He helped me with the maiden on the twin 4s Demon. WOW, that thing is a beast.
It eats up the sky so quickly, that my knees were knocking. It's awesome to watch, and such a blast to fly. As I bring the wing past center field and slam it to WOT, you can easily see the burst of acceleration, much more than any other wing I have (haven't had the nerve to put the 7s up yet) . And, the sound she makes is just icing on the cake!

I don't know how you do it CK. When I watch you fly your 6s twin,you make it look so easy. I'm looking forward to flying it at AEF next month.

Paul, it sounds like Lasik really worked out for you bro. I was always afraid of letting somebody at my eyes with a laser. Could you have flown that high before surgery with just your glasses? Congrats on your first grandchild!
joekoz is offline Find More Posts by joekoz
Last edited by joekoz; Dec 26, 2007 at 07:39 AM.