Not your average DiggsyBear
Raleigh, NC
Joined Dec 2006
8,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcSuperSales-Net
Yeah Diggs I posted the link to it with the Specs, here it is again Dude
SPECS
Yeah I will put an AR6100 in it eventually but I had the Ar700 sitting around for my Swift 550 I haven't built so I figured what the hell, may as well use it for the plane.

Thanks for the tips on the setup I will keep all that in Mind. I may just do a build thread on it so other people can check it out. Should be fairly simple to do. I can't wait to try it out. Been practicing planes on the sim, man much easier than heli's all except landing . That is a bit trickier than the helis. We are spoiled just being able to land pretty damn precise and easy. Just bring her in and set er down. Not so much with planes, I am sure I will crash when landing but we'll see. I think I may try the AirThunder 3s 2200mAH Li-PO in it along with my MP2100's. Sounds like it will be fast and fun. I wonder if it will help me become a better heli pilot? If anything it will be cheap to fix!

Check out this cool review by Hobby Merchandiser HM Review.

Should be FUN for Christmas!

Kyle
I think I am going to pick one up and try it also. It's only $100.00 and I have Lipos. Pick up another RX and it's ready to go! Oh and I found those specs after I posted. Missed them on the first look

Let us know what you think of the airthunder packs. I have been thinking about trying them. But I also still want to try some A123 cells. Thanks for the info. Looks like some cheap fun!

Diggs
Diggs is offline Find More Posts by Diggs