Thread: Download Scorpion Calculator (SC)
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2007, 10:43 PM
Find More Posts by e-Rod
Foam is my friend?
San Fernando Valley, CA
Joined Oct 2004
40 Posts
Louis,

Let me try again with point #3:

Quote:
3) When I save a result, the propeller selection is not properly saved....usually it brings up a random propeller when I retrieve a saved result. After much trial-and-error, the only way I can find to retrieve the saved data is to a) change the propeller filter in Preferences to the correct set for my chosen propeller (such as APC), b) change the propeller "Auto/to keep #" setting to "to keep #", and THEN open the saved file. Fortunately, I included the propeller info in the saved file names or I could not have made this work.

If you use "auto" (saved) at starting you start in "auto" that means a suggested prop close to Peakeff. For me it is logical
I believe you are suggesting that I was in the "auto" propeller mode prior to saving the result. Actually, I was in the "to keep #" mode. Then I saved the result. Is it not logical that what was (intended to be) saved should be present when the result is retrieved? I used the "Custom" option in the motor parameters section, and that info was saved and retrieved. The propeller information that was part of the "preferred solution" is equally important.

Thanks,

Rod
e-Rod is offline Find More Posts by e-Rod