View Single Post
Old Nov 02, 2007, 05:38 PM
Find More Posts by dingfix
Joined Dec 2004
87 Posts
Discussion
Precision Aerobatics Addiction -Aussie Made flying video

This new plane is making waves - you can check it (its a 50 mb file so give it some time to download) out here:

http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/v...he%20movie.mov

The video was made here in OZ - Filmed at Carine open space here in Perth -with some Sydney park footage thrown in too.

Rather than designing ANOTHER katana or YAK etc Precision Aerobatics really wanted to design a functional plane from the ground up to suit the sort of flying modern 3d and sport flyers like to do- The video was designed to showcase this unique plane- an its reccomended components

I have one of these and the SYnergy of having the Airframe, Motor , battery and esc designed to work together as one unit makes my previous attempts at battery, motor, prop and airframe combinations look like a joke. I even managed to mismatch my servos on previous planes!!

I wasted SO much money and time on mismatched components. Now i get incredible flight time, amazing power to weight ratio and and and airframe that - thanks to its carbon Fibrefusion - is rock solid- and tuneable from Sport park flyer to insan-o 3d contortionist!!

Dont get me wrong - experimenting with diferent flying set ups can be fun - but if you want pro performance straight out of the box check out one of these. Now i'm flying more and tinkering less!!
dingfix is offline Find More Posts by dingfix