Thread: New Product E-flite Taylorcraft 450
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2007, 05:32 AM
Find More Posts by N827TM
Mansell Models
United States, UT, Layton
Joined May 2004
1,548 Posts
When a friend emailed me the link to this bird. I did not even hesitate to back order it. This bird will definitely be a showstopper at my field. I am very excited for this bird. I have always been partial to the Taylorcraft. It is twice the plane a Cub would ever be. The Taylorcraft never really got the credit it deserved. Thank you E-flite. I like the fact that when E-flite designed this Kit it has a symmetrical airfoil like the real one. I can't wait to get out to the field and do Knife Edge and low inverted passes along with Touch and Go's. If it is anything like the full size one it will do awesome round loops. To top that, it should have some nice vertical for some beautiful Hammerhead stalls. This bird is going to Rock! I sure love the great detail that is in this kit. The weight is right on. At least I won't have to worry about the wind blowing it away when I am flying in 10+ mph wind. It is going to be a beautiful scale aerobatic bird, just like the real one. Way to Go E-flite.

Tom
N827TM is offline Find More Posts by N827TM