Old Sep 18, 2007, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by nodirbek13
Denmark
Joined Aug 2005
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeajr
Nodirbek,

1) if this is an RTF, then the only way the BEC can be a problem is if you changed the battery or the BEC is defective.

The battery is stock lipo pack

2) How did you range check the radio? Did you do it with the antenna down? What procedure do they provide in the manual?

Both. The manual is quite poor, and does not have a long troubleshooting section.

3) You may have a flat spot on the throttle. I have that on some of my very heavily used Aerobird radios. You hit a spot where the throttle cuts out. it is a very very tiny window but it is there.

The radio is new as well, plus, if the issue was the cut outs on the throttle, it should still have been okay when you move the stick out of that spot.

4) you could have a bad contact on the throttle. If you lean on it or push on it, the motor could cut out.

Again I say, if this is a new plane, take it back or call customer service. You know, if hte throttle cuts out and CAUSES the crash, it should be covered under warranty.

Anyway, that is about the best I can offer.
Thanks a lot, I will definately try it out tomorrow, I just want to see if it is consistent enough under controlled environment then I will call the shop.

regards,
n
nodirbek13 is offline Find More Posts by nodirbek13