Thread: Discussion Did you fly today?
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2007, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by SlowRide
Take it easy
Tampa, Florida USA
Joined May 2007
547 Posts
Got to my flying field at sun up (7ish) on a beautiful no wind morning. Had 2 helis and 1 plank and since I haven't flew a plank in a while, I pull out the E-Flite Mini Pulse first. Like I said, haven't flown fix-wing in many years but I've been practicing on RF. Well, that thing flew like a dream. It just needed a couple of beeps of up elevator. That dang thing would fly around as smooth as silk on 1/4 throttle. The 480 motor was more than enough of a power plant for this bird. Now that was fun.

Then I flew the Dragonus next. I've been tweaking the tx's throttle and pitch. It flew good as it did many time before. Mostly FF ....Put 2 pks through it.

The EP-8 was next. I've been messing with the throttle and pitch curves with this one also. I tweaked around with the LG-2100 and did mostly nose-in's and tight, low figure 8's. Dumped 2pks of A123's (I love'em)

Finished the morning with the Mini-Pulse. All in all it was a good morning, came home with everything as I left with it.

I'm getting a another heli near the end of this week... I'll save that topic for later.

HEY!!.... Get out there and burn up the sky!

Cheers,
Rich
SlowRide is offline Find More Posts by SlowRide
Last edited by SlowRide; Aug 26, 2007 at 08:42 AM.