View Single Post
Old Jul 03, 2007, 12:28 PM
Find More Posts by Fly2High
Chuck 'Em and Chase 'Em
United States, NY, Plainview
Joined Aug 2005
8,120 Posts
Guys,
for those who have never flown either the poker or 15 sec incremental round, we will be doing them at LISF! Many of the locals have been doing these tasks since the season began and have been having a ball doing them.

The only change we are looking to do is that your timer will replace the 'official timers' that are indicated in the F3K rules.

Do you guys feel that the calling must be done in a loud fashion or can be done as a 'secret between timer and pilot'? Many of the local club guys try to keep their times secretive so that others won't out call them. I am leaning the other way that the time you call must be able to be heard by the official on the field (I am planning on having at least one roaming around to keep things honest).

If there are any that feel we shouldn't, I am always open to suggestions.

If there are any novices, I would like to mention that we can register you into the AMA at the field and sign you into the ESL ahead of time as well. I saw in the CD packet that this was feasible. Just send me an email and we can get you started ASAP.

Come down and see ALL of the new F3K tasks being flown (that's my goal depending on conditions!) It will be a great day!!!

Sincerely,
Frank Nisita
Fly2High is offline Find More Posts by Fly2High