Maximum altitude: 400 ft AGL
0 to 7 mph- unrestricted ops
8 to 12 mph- no tailwind take-off & landing
12 to 17 mph- no tailwind take-off & landing. fly with the wind no further aft than abeam
17 mph- Maximum
Maximum range: 1,500m
Maximum flight time per battery: 50 min (2300 mAH), 40 min (1800 mAH)
Video Tx battery life: 50 minuites
Minimum Control Tx Voltage: 9.8 Volts
1. Only launch on a freshly charged set of batteries.
2. Range check when in new field or if there has been any change in Control Radio Configuration.
3. Inspect the plane before flight for proper material condition.
4. Follow checklists.
5. Fly only with full set of lights at night.
1. Flight in IMC
2. Flight in visible moisture
3. Prolonged Negative G's
4. Night Flight w/o Lights
5. Power-off flight below 5 ft AGL w/o intent to Land
6. AOB greater than approximately 50 degrees
7. Flight in controlled airspace
8. Flight exceeding 20 minutes, if flying in an area where a safe landing cannot be assured through out the entire route of flight
9. Flight in winds exceeding 7 knots, if flying in an area where a safe landing cannot be assured through out the entire route of flight
10. Flying in a manner that an observer may perceive to be dangerous
11. Flight in an environment with known Electro Magnetic Interference
12. Flight w/ ambient temps less than 2 deg C