View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2007, 04:57 PM
malibu43 is offline
Find More Posts by malibu43
Registered User
malibu43's Avatar
Belmont, CA
Joined Jan 2006
597 Posts
That plane looks (from the video) like it may fly OK, but here's the problem:

After your first crash (95% chance it will be 1:30 into the first flight, 5% chance it will be 2:00), where are you going to get spare parts for anything that can't be hot-glued back together? You can't because you bought the plane off e-bay. And now you're out $80.

Trying to save money seems so important when you start (believe me, I did it too), but when it comes down to it, you will be much better off spending 2 or 2 1/2 times the money on:

Hobby Zone Super Cub RTF
Easy Star RTF
GWS E-Starter RTF Package

I would not buy that plane.
malibu43 is offline Find More Posts by malibu43
Reply With Quote