View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2007, 02:05 AM
Find More Posts by Cathurga
teamwork, do it my way!
Dubai, UAE
Joined Jun 2007
759 Posts
Hey Mr Lin,

This sounds like a great idea. I am living in the UAE, and although you have an agent here, they very rarely have stock of planes at any given time. I know they keep a lot of EDF fan units (not sure why) they have a lot of servo's, and they have some other small parts like hinges and connectors. But they always have these awful 'pirated', low-quality balsa kits that look awful, fly worse and are just bad deals.
I would love to have some more GWS kits, but I cannot be bothered to order and then wait until they have a group order, and then wait for slow shipping. I have just ordered a corsair kit from tower hobbies and the cost of the plane was US$55, the shipping is going to be in the region of US25$ and it has taken 5 days already, and I suspect another 5 before it reaches me, i(it will still probably be cheaper than buying from the agents) ...it would drive me nuts if I had to wait for a replacement fuse that long, and know I am gettting stiffed on the shipping too...
Mr Lin, whatever plan you have for Lonely Birds, I am a volunteer.....a guinea-pig at your disposal
Cathurga is offline Find More Posts by Cathurga