Thread: Discussion Xheli - Legit, just slow CS
View Single Post
Old May 04, 2007, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by stoddardvilla
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
Well, I just want to apologize to Xheli! They aren't THAT bad!! I made my initial post in haste. When you're a new heli addict like I am I guess you just want your stuff shipped as soon as possible, so it was a little frustrating not to hear from them for 2 days, but they finally got back to me.

Also, I didn't even see their phone number on the website...it was a bit hard to find and that's my bad. I should've tried a bit harder to contact them before slamming them on here.

Anyway, they are a reliable vendor, I think they're just swamped right now so I it takes a little while for them to get back to you. They will come through with time, so don't be afraid to use them. If you're ordering something simple they'll probably ship it right out, possibly even same day. However, for more complex orders, I'm probably going to go through BPHobbies. They use USPS and I can't stand UPS, so it's a no-brainer for me.

Anyway, I'm going to try to go back and delete my initial post. Mod? You can delete this thread if you want.

Peace,
Stoddard
stoddardvilla is offline Find More Posts by stoddardvilla